Naughty Dog did not abandon the PC version of The Last of US Part 1 to continues to attempt to bring it to the expected level of quality. This update is primarily aimed at improving performance, Steam Deck, various failures and much more. The size of the patch is not small – 25 GB.
The loading of this patch will lead to a complete restructuring of shaders.
- Optimization to increase the overall performance of CPU and GPU in the whole game
- General improvement in texture and environment loading
- Improved shaaders compilation time
- Fixed a mistake that could arise after changing the user settings of the controller
- Fixed a mistake that could occur in the photo mode while maintaining images in 4k format
- Fixed a mistake that could arise when playing Ultra graphics with DLSS turned on
- Fixed a bug that could occur when using a mouse with a high DPI
- Fixed a mistake that could occur at the entrance to the menu "Options > Graphic arts
- Fixed numerous failures affecting players with Intel graphic processors
- Fixed a problem due to which players could lose the opportunity to aim or shoot immediately after leaving the menu
- Fixed a problem due to which the flashlight textbook did not leave the screen if it ignored it
- Fixed a problem due to which the exit from the photography mode could lead to the player abandoned the equipment
- Fixed problems because of which players could see outside the game world in some locations
- The problems were eliminated, due to which the screen ruptures could occur with the V-Sync function turned on
- Fixed the problem with the sound that could arise when using USB audio equipment along with spatial sound plugins
- Support for players using third -party audiorauders have been added
- Fixed a problem in which a change in graphics preferences (Options > Graphics > Graphics Pressets) The game was not preserved
- Fixed a problem due to which the Speedrun timer could roll back after a failure or when you enter the desktop
- Fixed a problem due to which the scrolling descriptions of the menu could not be moved using the mouse scrolling wheel
- Updated the user interface of the QTE buttons for the correct display when using Xbox controllers
- Several errors of translating the text into the game in the game, in the menu and in the text have been fixed.
- HUD GPU performance more accurately displays use when starting, CPU HUD is now more accurate
- Fixed a problem in which the settings of the aiming mirror did not affect aiming along the motion sensor
- Fixed a mistake due to which the settings were not reset to the default values if the players have any drop-down menu
- Fixed a mistake due to which scrolling in photo mode did not affect the game camera
- Fixed a problem due to which the game could drop the user monitor settings when starting the game
- Fixed a problem due to which the loading of shaders could be displayed as completed before it was actually
- Fixed the problem due to which the LED indicators of the Corsair and Logitech devices turned off when starting.
- The display settings are now preserved for each device, and not transmitted through cloud storage
- [The Suburbs] Fixed a bug that could occur during the battle of snipers
- [The Suburbs] Fixed a problem due to which Sam looked wet during a cinematic scene in dry areas
- Added new graphics prescription "Very low level" (Options > Graphic arts > Poestures of graphics)
- Added a new AI quality setting in the graphics menu (parameters > Graphic arts)
- Added a new setting of the quality of dynamic lighting in the graphics menu (parameters > Graphic arts)
Given the specifics of AMD:
- Fixed a problem due to which the game could fall during the construction of shaders on AMD equipment
- Fixed a problem due to which when the monitor of using the graphic processor is turned on > Hud > GPU USAGE) FPS could decrease.
Epic Games Store:
- Fixed a bug that could occur when going out to the main menu
- Fixed a problem due to which vibrations did not work for some players
- Fixed a mistake affecting the players who did not have a Steam user folder
- General improvement in performance when playing Steam Deck
- The problem of memory leakage is eliminated, which could lead to failures
- Fixed a problem in which some tips of the buttons were incorrectly leveled
- Fixed a problem due to which changes > Graphics > Graphics Presset) could cause an intensive lighting effect
- Fixed a problem due to which the intra-game HUD did not correspond to the FPS value in Steam Deck Performance Overlay
- Fixed a mistake that could occur during the loading screens
- The density of the effects is now set by default on very low instead of low
- [Resort leuxide] Fixed a mistake that could occur at the beginning of Cutscene
- [Pittsburgh] Fixed a mistake that could occur at some control points
- [The Outskirs] Fixed a problem in which the blocked FPS made it difficult to move the pushed objects.
We in the Naughty Dog and our partners from Iron Galaxy closely monitor the messages of the players in order to maintain future improvements and corrections. We actively optimize, work on the stability of the game and introduce additional corrections that will be included in the regular future updates.